Stakeholder Resource Toolkit
Thumbnails for download
Advocates, support groups and other stakeholders are engaging with the Royal Commission to help us make sure serving and ex-serving Defence members, and their families, know about the Royal Commission and the opportunity to share their story.
We need your help to make sure serving and ex-serving Defence members, and their families or supporters, know they can share their story with the Royal Commission.
We encourage you to:
- tell your stakeholders, members and communities about the Royal Commission
- feature information about the Royal Commission in your newsletters
- share posts on social media
- promote opportunities for people to attend hearings and to make a submission
- Submissions close 13 October 2023
- Private session applications close 28 April 2023
This toolkit includes communication social media material, flyers and other assets so you can provide information to your members and community and support them to engage with the Royal Commission.
You can learn more about our Community Engagement Statement on our website.
If you have questions about the toolkit please contact the Communications and Community Engagement team at the Royal Commission via email at: